All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last of Stephen Birmingham's historical trilogy, he spotlights the successes of Eastern European Jews, from Samuel Goldwyn to Helen Rubinstein and Irving Berlin, and what each individual brought to the changing early-century American landscape.
- Author BiographyStephen Birmingham has written more than twenty-five works of fiction and nonfiction including best-selling books such as Our Crowd, The Aurbach Will, and The Rothman Scandal. He lives in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Author(s)Stephen Birmingham
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.