All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing the work of leading scholars from the UK, Germany, South Africa, Canada, Hong Kong and Australia, the essays undertake critical and comparative analysis of the Restatement, and offer fresh insights into the rules that it articulates.
- Author BiographyCharles Mitchell is a Professor of Law at University College London. William Swadling is a Reader in the Law of Property at the University of Oxford and a Fellow of Brasenose College.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleHart Studies in Private Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight661 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCharles Mitchell,William Swadling
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.