All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that somewhere in the 1970s liberals in the United States lost their way. This book draws on the insights from the field of economic sociology, and then sets forth a set of liberal principles to explain how markets work in society, principles he applies to articulate salable liberal policies.
- Author BiographyDouglas S. Massey is Professor of Sociology and Public Affairs at Princeton University. He is the author of The Source of the River (Princeton) and American Apartheid . He is Past President of the American Sociological Association.
- Author(s)Douglas S. Massey
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2005
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.