All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.89
- £7.76Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionA study of how literature of the early eighteenth century represented a newly fashionable life of amusement and diversion.
- Author BiographyDarryl P. Domingo is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Memphis. His research focuses on the often subtle ways in which eighteenth-century cultural phenomena - such as urbanization, entertainment and advertising - both represent and are represented by the devices of literary texts. Darryl has published essays in such journals as Eighteenth-Century Studies, Eighteenth-Century Fiction, The Journal for Early Modern Cultural Studies, and The Review of English Studies.
- Author(s)Darryl P. Domingo
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.