All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe River Rhine is Europe's important commercial waterway, channeling the flow of trade among Switzerland, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. This study focuses on the river from the moment when the Congress of Vienna established a multinational commission charged with making the river more efficient for purposes of trade and commerce in 1815.
- Author BiographyMark Cioc is professor of history at the University of California, Santa Cruz. He is the author of Pax Atomica: The Nuclear Defense Debate in West Germany during the Adenauer Era.
- Author(s)Mark Cioc
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2005
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleWeyerhaeuser Environmental Books
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note43 illus.
- Weight409 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byWilliam Cronon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.