All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a fresh perspective on Merleau-Ponty's philosophy. The author offers fresh contexts to approach art, philosophy and the resonance between them.
- Author BiographyJessica Wiskus is associate professor of music, chair of the Department of Musicianship Studies, and director of the Center for the Study of Music and Philosophy at Duquesne University.
- Author(s)Jessica Wiskus
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2015
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note5 halftones, 18 line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.