Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
About this product
- DescriptionFinal volume in a bridge tuition trilogy exploring the delicate process of correct decision making in competitive card play.
- Author BiographyNeil Kimelman is an expert player who has much more time for bridge since his recent retirement. This is his second book.
- Author(s)Neil Kimelman
- PublisherMaster Point Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMaster Point Press
- Content NoteB&w illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.