All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at The Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution and those key provisions which impact mightily on defendants in criminal prosecutions. This book examines the range of essential criminal justice topics that fall within the scope of the Sixth Amendment.
- Author BiographyPaul Marcus is the Haynes Professor of Law at the College of William and Mary and lives in Pheonix Arizona. Joelle Anne Moreno is a Professor of Law and the Associate Dean for Faculty Research & Development at Florida International University and klives in Miami, Florida. Tommy E. Miller is a United States Magistrate Judge for the Eastern District of Virginia and resides in Washington D.C. David K. Duncan is a United States Magistrate Judge sitting in Phoenix, he resides in Pheonix Arizona.
- Author(s)David Duncan,Joelle Anne Moreno,Paul Marcus,Tommy E. Miller
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £38.49Trending at £40.09
- £15.62Trending at £17.56
- £15.77Trending at £16.55
- £12.07Trending at £12.65
- £14.28Trending at £16.72
- £11.98Trending at £12.94
- £7.54Trending at £10.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.