All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspiring book about what it means to be human as we struggle for mastery in our various spheres.
- Author BiographySarah received her B.A. from Harvard University, an M.Phil from Oxford University, and will receive her PhD from Yale University in 2012. Selected for Oprah's 2010 Power List, and included as a member of President Obama's Arts Policy Committee, her writing has been published widely. She has taught at Yale University, School of Art in the MFA program and has been an active curator, holding positions at both the Tate Modern and the Museum of Modern Art. She was also selected to be the Co-Curator of the 2010 SITE Santa Fe Biennial. She sits on the boards of the Harvard University Alumni Association, The CUNY Graduate Center, The Andy Warhol for the Visual Arts, The Brearley School, and the Madison Square Park Art Program.
- Author(s)Sarah Lewis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight190 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £12.15Trending at £13.04
- £10.21Trending at £11.67
- £9.66Trending at £9.86
- £10.79Trending at £11.84
- £7.56Trending at £8.01
- £7.00Trending at £10.76
- £12.68Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.