All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.89
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
About this product
- DescriptionBy the author of Pressures on the Press , this book examines the rise and fall of Fleet Street as a publishing centre. It looks at those who were responsible for the rise - Northcliffe, Beaverbrook, Camrose, Cudlipp and Kemsley - and those that led to its demise - Shah, Maxwell and Murdoch.
- Author(s)Charles Wintour
- Date of Publication07/09/1989
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/10/2003
- Content Note8pp b&w photographs
- Weight601 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.