All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionExamines various trends and patterns of foreign trade and investment in Asia with a view to contributing to the policy debate on how development strategies should be adopted in response to challenges to economic globalization.
- Author BiographyPrema-Chandra Athukorala is Professor of Economics at the Research School of Pacific and Asian Studies, Australian National University, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Growth Economies of Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 88 black & white tables, 58 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byPrema-Chandra Athukorala
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.