All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis series explores the key aspects and themes of World War II in detail and is ideally suited to the needs of Key Stage 3 history students.
- Author BiographyNeil Tonge is an experienced writer of children's non-fiction, with a particular interest in history. As an experienced teacher of 22 years, Neil escaped into the semi-retirement of advisory and inspection work. Firmly wedded to the idea that children need to understand that learning is fun, Neil has produced a wide range of information and activity books for children from six to sixteen and beyond. Neil is also an important contributor to a major educational programme focused on the commemoration of the Holocaust and has been awarded a fellowship by the Holocaust educational trust.
- Author(s)Neil Tong
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDocumenting WWII
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note50-70 photographs, illustrations and maps
- Weight154 g
- Width171 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.