All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop the skills and capabilities quickly becoming essential in the new marketing paradigm The Rise of the Platform Marketer helps you leverage the always-on consumer to deliver more personalized engagements across media, channels, and devices.
- Author BiographyERIC HEHMAN is Chief Executive Officer of Austin Asset. Eric joined Austin Asset in 1997 as an unpaid intern, became a principal in 1999, and CEO in 2007. In 2014, Eric completed the seven-year transition plan providing for the retirement of the firm's founder. JAY HUMMEL is a Senior Vice President in the Corporate Strategy group of Envestnet. He spends much of his time consulting with the company's largest Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) clients and prospects, helping them build and deliver on their strategic vision through their partnership with Envestnet. TIM KOCHIS is a 40-plus-year veteran of the wealth management industry and a founder and former CEO and Chairman of Aspiriant. He successfully transitioned equity ownership and management responsibility and now consults with firms around the world facing similar issues.
- Author(s)Craig Dempster,David S. Williams,John Lee
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine59 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.18
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.87Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
- £10.96Trending at £11.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.