All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe South African government stands accused of having fallen under the sway of the securocrats. Who, or what, are they? Securocrats are officials located in the security establishment - the police, intelligence services or the military - that have the power to influence government policy in their favour.
- Author BiographyJane Duncan is an academic, public intellectual and activist at the Journalism and Media Studies Department Rhodes University in Grahamstown, South Africa. Jane is the Highway Africa Chair of Media and Information Society. She does research on aspects of media policy and the interface between media and the information society.
- Author(s)Jane Duncan
- PublisherJacana Media (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJacana Media
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.