All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the rise in importance of unelected bodies and the challenge they present to democracy.
- Author BiographyFrank Vibert is the co-founder and Director of the European Policy Forum in Pall Mall. He has previously worked as a Senior Advisor at the World Bank and a Senior Fellow at the UNU-WIDER Institute. He writes extensively on regulatory, institutional and constitutional topics and his previous publications include Europe Simple, Europe Strong: The Future of European Governance (2001) and Europe: A Constitution for the Millennium (1995).
- Author(s)Frank Vibert
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.