CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe last decade has seen a revolution in global energy. First, we saw explosive growth in demand from Asia's rising powers, which fueled fears about scarcity and conflict. But we've also seen an American revolution in technology and markets, resulting in a dramatic increase in supply. This book deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyBruce Jones is a senior fellow and the director of the Project on International Order and Strategy in the Foreign Policy program. He is also the chair of the advisory council of the Center on International Cooperation at New York University, USA. He has past experience in Middle East peace negotiations, crisis management in the Balkans, and in intergovernmental negotiations on security and transnational threats. His most recent book is Still Ours to Lead: America, Rising Powers, and the Tension between Rivalry and Restraint (Brookings, 2014). David Steven is a nonresident senior fellow in the Foreign Policy program at Brookings, where he works with the Project on International Order and Strategy. He is also a nonresident senior fellow and associate director at the Center on International Cooperation at New York University, USA. He specializes in geopolitical risk, resource and environmental threats, and international development.
- Author(s)Bruce D. Jones,David Steven,Emily O'Brien
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.