All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the rivers of Britain, packed with maps, colour photographs and fascinating text covering the history, folklore and attractions of Britain's rivers.
- Author BiographyAs the editor of Canoeist magazine, Stuart Fisher has written monthly guides to the canals and waterways of Britain for many years, always researched from the water, and sometimes using a kayak to reach abandoned or isolated navigations. His sister publication for Adlard Coles Nautical is an ongoing bestseller - Canals of Britain.
- Author(s)Stuart Fisher
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight1291 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.