All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential book on Winston Churchill's classic World War II speeches - one that will change the way we think about Churchill's oratory forever.
- Author BiographyRichard Toye was born in Cambridge in 1973. He studied at the Universities of Birmingham and Cambridge, and is currently Professor of Modern History at the University of Exeter. His books include Lloyd George and Churchill: Rivals for Greatness (2007), Churchill's Empire: The World that Made Him and the World He Made (2010), and Rhetoric: A Very Short Introduction (2013, also published by Oxford University Press). He lives in Exeter with his wife and their two sons.
- Author(s)Richard Toye
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note8pp black and white plates
- Weight400 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.17
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.