All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides a thorough analysis of how the private sector can play a role in the Responsibility to Protect.
- Author BiographyJohn J. Forrer is Director of the Institute of Corporate Responsibility, Associate Research Professor of Strategic Management and Public Policy, and Associate Faculty at George Washington University, Washington DC. He has researched, taught, and written on cross-sector collaborations and public-private partnerships for fifteen years, in particular emphasizing the role the private-sector can play in advancing public policy goals. Other research areas focus on business and peace, global governance and sustainable global supply chains. He has co-authored books on economic sanctions and cross-sector collaboration and published more than twenty book chapters and journal articles. Conor Seyle is Deputy Director of Research and Development at the One Earth Future Foundation, an international research and operating foundation focused on supporting good global governance in the interest of peace. He is a political psychologist with research interests in international governance, deliberative democracy, and the long-term impact of violence and traumatic events. He is the author or co-author of more than twenty-six academic and NGO publications.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byConor Seyle,John Forrer
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.53
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £7.76Trending at £8.86
- £21.70Trending at £23.34
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.18Trending at £7.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.