All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number77
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note129 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight634 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAnne Marie Duprat
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Table Of ContentsEarly Events in the Neurogenesis of Amphibians.- Early Embryonic Induction: The Ectodermal Target Cells.- Clonal Restrictions During Early Development of the Frog Embryo.- The Mechanism of the Amphibian Primary Induction at the Cellular Level of Organization.- Sequential Induction of the Central Nervous System.- Neural-inducing Activity of Newly-mesodermalized Cells and Cellular Alterations of Induced Neurodermal Cells.- A Molecular Aspect of Neural Induction in CYNOPS Presumptive Ectoderm Treated with Lectins.- Neural Embryonic Induction.- Adrenergic Differentiation in the Automatic Nervous System.- Search for Stem Cells and Their Characteristics in the Mouse Hypothalamus.- Post-transcriptional Regulation of Ontogenetically Modulated Proteins in the Nervous System.- Role of the Extracellular Matrix in Neural Crest Cell Migration.- Neurodifferentiation in Cultures of F9 Teratocarcinoma Cells.- Intermediate Filaments as Markers of Neuronal Differentiation.- Immunochemical Studies on the D2-Glycoprotein.- Molecular Heterogeneity in Peripheral Glia.- Plasma Proteins and Fetal Brain Development.- Stage Specific Antigens on Oligodendrocyte Cell Surfaces.- Cell-type-specific Molecules: Identification of Glycolipid Binding Sites for Soybean Agglutinin and Differences in the Surface Glycolipids of Cultured Adrenergic and Cholinergic Sympathetic Neurons.- Membrane Excitability in Ciliary Ganglion Neurons and in Mesencephalic Neural Crest Cells.- Regulation of Endplate Channel Gating.- Electrical Excitability, Regional Differentiation and the Ionic Control of Early Development.- The Early Differentiation of Neuronal Membrane Properties.- The Control of Neuronal Differentiation by Intracellular Sodium.- Purification of a Neurotrophic Protein from Mammalian Brain.- Studies of the Development of Central Noradrenergic Neurons in vitro.- Nerve Growth Promoters in the Embryonic Chick.- The Roles and Limitations of Growth Factors in Neuronal Development.- Cell Interactions During Formation of the Neuromuscular Junction. The Search for Muscle-derived Motoneuron Growth Factors.- A Spinal Cord Derived Neurotrophic Growth Factor for Spinal Nerve Sensory Neurons.- Inhibition of Proteolytic Activity as Modulation of Neurite Outgrowth.- Surface-bound and Released Neuronal Glycoproteins and Glycolipids.- In Vitro Studies on the Maturation of the Ascending Mesencephalic Dopaminergic Neurons.- Brain Factors Supporting Proliferation of Neuronal Cells in Culture.- Plasticity in the Neurotransmitter Phenotype of Rat Sympathetic Neurons in Primary Culture.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.