All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdating ideas concerning the role criticism can play in educational technology, this book revisits the central concepts of criticism and establishes their utility in the analysis of educational technology interventions to support problem-based learning.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/05/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleExplorations in the Learning Sciences, Instructional Systems and Performance Technologies
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight559 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBrian R. Belland,Samuel B. Fee
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.