All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionContains developments in the theory of gravitation, and discusses the fact that gravity, like electrodynamics, is both attractive and repulsive. This volume also discusses about neutrino masses, the cosmological constant, and violation of the Lorentz invariance.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byArnold Perlmutter,Behram N. Kursunoglu,Stephan L. Mintz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.