All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionIncreased travel and the transport of plant material around the world pose ever more significant risks to the health of our plants. This book examines the vulnerability of crops to disease and analyzes the problems of two important staples, rice and cassava.
- Author BiographyRichard N. Strange is Senior Lecturer in Plant Pathology at University College London and has a special interest in the plant disease problems of developing countries. Maria Lodovica Gullino is a professor of plant pathology at the University of Torino and President of the International Society for Plant Pathology. She has long term experience in plant disease management.
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitlePlant Pathology in the 21st Century
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight260 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byMaria Lodovica Gullino,R. N. Strange
- Edition StatementPreviously published in hardcover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.