CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.58
- £9.14Trending at £12.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.85
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionAre political parties able to fulfil their role as 'transmission belts' ensuring political accountability and consistent decision-making in the European Union? This title answers this question by looking at the micro foundations of partisan politics in the European Union. It examines party effects in the electoral and legislative arena.
- Author BiographyBjorn Lindberg is a post-doctoral researcher at the Department of Government at Uppsala University in Sweden. He has published on legislative decision-making and party politics in the EU. Anne Rasmussen is Assistant Professor at the Department of Public administration at Leiden University (NL). She has published on EU decision-making, the role of the EU institutions and institutional change in the EU. Andreas Warntjen is Assistant Professor of European and International Politics at the Department of Political Science and Research Methods at the University of Twente (NL). He has published on EU legislative politics and the legislative effect of the Council Presidency.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2009
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleJournal of European Public Policy Special Issues as Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAndreas Warntjen,Anne Rasmussen,Bjorn Lindberg
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.