CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.84Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue brings into sharp focus the complex role college and university faculty play in shaping the persistence and departure decisions of undergraduate students.
- Author BiographyJOHN M. BRAXTON is professor of education in the Higher Education Leadership and Policy Program at Peabody College, Vanderbilt University, in Nashville, Tennessee.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleJ-B TL Single Issue Teaching and Learning
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 115
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight194 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byJohn M. Braxton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.