All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Roman World 44 BC -- AD 180 deals with the transformation of the Mediterranean regions, northern Europe and the Near East by the military autocrats who ruled Rome during this period.
- Author BiographyMartin Goodman is Professor of Jewish Studies at Oxford. He is a Fellow of Wolfson College, Oxford, and a Fellow of the British Academy. He has written numerous books, including The Ruling Class of Judaea (1987) and Rome and Jerusalem: the clash of ancient civilizations (2007).
- Author(s)Martin Goodman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleThe Routledge History of the Ancient World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note45 black & white halftones, 22 black & white line drawings
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £11.57
- £12.20Trending at £12.98
- £5.80Trending at £8.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.