All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Romance of Religion, Longenecker calls for the return of the romantic hero---the hero who knows his frailty and can fight the good fight with panache, humor, and courage. Conflict and romance are everywhere in the story of Christ, and our response is to dust off our armor, pick up our swords, and do battle for Christ.
- Author BiographyDwight Longenecker has served as a parishpriest, chaplain at Kings College, Cambridge and a country parson on the Isleof Wight. Dwight has written sixteen books and countless articlesfor websites, magazines and papers in the USA and Britain. His blog Standingon My Head has been voted one of the top religious blogs in thecountry. Dwight's weekly radio show More Christianity has anincreasing following, and he is a dynamic, entertaining and inspiring speakerat conference and parish missions across America. He holds a degree intheology from Oxford University and currently serves a local parish inGreenville, SC.
- Author(s)Dwight Longenecker
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width136 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.