All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLouise's mother has disappeared. Lonely and steeped in complicated yearnings, she decides to fall in love. First, she falls in love with her operatic new neighbour, then she falls for her new love's brilliant son, distracting him from his attentive study of everything around him.
- Author BiographyBARBARA GOWDY lives in Toronto. She is the author of, among other books, Mister Sandman and The White Bone.
- Author(s)Barbara Gowdy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/05/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/07/2005
- Weight583 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.41
- £5.65Trending at £7.99
- £10.97Trending at £13.48
- £3.80Trending at £4.50
- £4.79Trending at £6.29
- £4.44Trending at £4.47
- £4.45Trending at £5.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.