All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionActs as a guide to Devon and Cornwall, one of the most beautiful holiday destinations in the UK. This book covers various highlights of the region, from the wild expanses of Dartmoor and the Eden Project to the beaches of North Cornwall. Complete with maps for every area, it also looks at the region's history, culture, literature and wildlife.
- Author BiographyRobert Andrews is author The Rough Guide to Sardinia and co-author of Rough Guides to England and Sicily.
- Author(s)Robert Andrews
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date11/08/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight410 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.19Trending at £11.81
- £7.99Trending at £10.08
- £8.44Trending at £10.79
- £8.78Trending at £8.97
- £11.70Trending at £11.99
- £5.14Trending at £5.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.