All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains facts and figures about our food options and looks at the entire cycle of food from the politics of importing and exporting to genetic modifications, and from pesticide free organic farms to the ethically questionable practices of the Big Four supermarkets.
- Author BiographyAuthors George Miller and Katharine Reeve are food fanatics from Devon (the heartland of organic food activists and food angst).
- PrizesWinner of Guild of Food Writers Awards: Derek Cooper Award for Campaigning and Investigative Food Writing 2010.
- Author(s)George Miller,Katharine Reeve
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/12/2012
- Weight306 g
- Width129 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.