All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlong with essential advice on travel safety, this guide includes a detailed wildlife guide and advice on exploring both the well-known safari parks and little-known reserves. It covers every corner from the highlands, lakes and deserts to downtown Nairobi and the Indian Ocean.
- Author BiographyRichard Trillo has been visiting Africa since 1978. He is the co-author of the Rough Guide to West Africa and editor of the African music chapters in the Rough Guide to World Music. He is now the Director of Marketing, Publicity and Rights at the London office.
- Author(s)Richard Trillo
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/06/2006
- Content Note75 maps, 32pp full colour photographs
- Weight522 g
- Width131 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.74
- £6.15Trending at £6.77
- £12.53Trending at £12.99
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £6.48Trending at £6.99
- £3.49Trending at £3.61
- £10.95Trending at £11.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.