All listings for this product
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.34
- £10.00Trending at £12.21
- £4.49Trending at £4.66
- £7.49Trending at £8.25
- £4.94Trending at £5.75
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £12.02Trending at £13.56
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures an introduction which highlights many things - from the churches and cobblestone streets of Vieux-Montreal to the parks and gardens throughout the city. This guide provides reviews of the places to stay, eat and drink, whatever your budget. It also contains a coverage of Quebec City, and the Laurentian Mountains and Eastern Townships.
- Author BiographyJohn Watson was born and raised in Canada is co-author of The Rough Guide to Canada.Arabella Bowen is an experienced travel writer and has contributed on Rough Guides to Boston, New England and The Caribbean.
- Author(s)Arabella Bowen,John Shandy Watson
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date16/06/2010
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps
- Weight342 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.