All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rough Guide to Sicily is the essential handbook to one of Europe's most alluring islands. The guide includes a full-colour section introducing the island's highlights from the Greek theatre at Taormina to the world-renowned Marsala wine.
- Author BiographyRob Andrews is a quarter Sicilian, though has lived most of his life in the UK. Jules Brown first visited Sicily in 1987 and has contributed to half-a-dozen Rough Guides.
- Author(s)Jules Brown,Robert Andrews
- PublisherRough Guides Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2005
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRough Guide Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRough Guides
- Out-of-print date15/05/2008
- Content Note56 maps, (47 colour ) 17 b&w photos
- Weight430 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.19Trending at £11.85
- £8.44Trending at £10.99
- £8.39Trending at £8.49
- £11.70Trending at £14.17
- £5.14Trending at £5.20
- £7.99Trending at £8.32
- £8.20Trending at £10.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.