All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 50 greatest old pubs in Britain
- Author BiographyPaul Moody is a writer whose work has appeared in the NME, Time Out, Uncut, Arena and the Guardian. Robin Turner works for Heavenly Recordings, where he started the legendary Heavenly Sunday Social in 1994. He's the co-creator of The Social chain of bars in London, Bristol and Nottingham. Together they publish Socialism magazine. Robin Turner works for Heavenly Recordings, where he started the legendary Heavenly Sunday Social in 1994. He's the co-creator of The Social chain of bars in London, Bristol and Nottingham.
- Author(s)Paul Moody,Robin D. Turner
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication16/10/2008
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date22/02/2010
- Content Note175
- Weight390 g
- Width149 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- vickers70820 Jul, 2016by
A good guide to some really interesting, and, in many cases, quirky pubs, with photos of each. Could have been longer, though, to include more pubs.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.18Trending at £13.51
- £13.58Trending at £25.99
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £9.59Trending at £10.25
- £5.57Trending at £5.80
- £11.44Trending at £11.69
- £7.30Trending at £14.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.