All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates the graphic history of the Nazi attempt to destroy the Jews of Europe during the Second World War. This title contains maps, text and photographs that depict the fate of the Jews between 1933 and 1945, while also setting the chronological story in the wider context of the war itself.
- Author BiographySir Martin Gilbert is one of the leading historians of his generation. An Honorary Fellow of Merton College, Oxford - of which he was a fellow for thirty years - he is the official biographer of Winston Churchill and the author of eighty books, among them The Routledge Atlas of the Second World War, The Holocaust: The Jewish tragedy, The Righteous: The Unsung Heroes of the Holocaust, and Churchill and the Jews. For more information on his books visit http://www.martingilbert.com.
- Author(s)Martin Gilbert
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2009
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Historical Atlases
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note333 black & white illustrations, 46 black & white halftones
- Weight612 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.