All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Anna Bryson,Sean McConville
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Introduction. 1. Thinking Ahead 2.Ethics and Legalities 3. Resources 4. Groundwork 5. Developing Technique 6. Special Care 7. Shifting Focus 8. Storage 9. Analysis 10. Possibilities. Credo.
- Author BiographyAnna Bryson is Research Lecturer at Queen Mary, University of London. She has considerable experience of conducting interviews for social and historical investigation. Recent publications encompass ethnographical research on Northern Ireland, prison diaries, biography and criminology. She has advised both statutory and private organisations on the design and implementation of complex interview-based projects. Sean McConville is Professor of Law and Public Policy at Queen Mary, University of London. He has researched and taught at leading universities on both sides of the Atlantic. His interests and publications range widely, from Islamic criminal law to prison architecture, but have clustered around the philosophy and administration of punishment - historically, comparatively and in current debates. His publications include Irish Political Prisoners 1848-1922 (Routledge, 2003) and Irish Political Prisoners 1920-1962 (Routledge, 2013).
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.72Trending at £31.79
- £16.76Trending at £20.62
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.18
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
- £6.48Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.