All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The Routledge Handbook of Discourse Analysis' covers the major approaches to discourse analysis from critical discourse analysis to multimodal discourse analysis and their applications in key educational and institutional settings.
- Author BiographyJames Paul Gee is the Mary Lou Fulton Presidential Professor of Literacy Studies at Arizona State University. He is the author of many titles including An Introduction to Discourse Analysis (1999, Third Edition 2011); How to do Discourse Analysis (2011) and Language and Learning in the Digital Age (2011), all published by Routledge. Michael Handford is Associate Professor in English Language at the University of Tokyo. He is the author of 'The Language of Business Meetings' (2010).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- Series TitleRoutledge Handbooks in Applied Linguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 black & white tables
- Weight1202 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byJames Paul Gee,Michael Handford
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.