All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a compilation of over 70 primary and secondary texts of writing from the Caribbean. It locates key writers within a specifically Caribbean framework, and demonstrates that these voices have emerged out of a wealth of literary tradition which until now was unknown or critically neglected.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/1996
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byAlison Donnell,Sarah Lawson Welsh
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.88Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.