CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £8.83Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £7.76Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology that brings together poetry and prose from a range of writers, from the Roman natural historian Pliny and the Chinese poet Po Chu-I, to Sir Walter Scott and Robert Fortune, to twentieth-century poets such as Seamus Heaney. It is suitable for lovers of literature, gardening and nature.
- Author BiographyCharles Elliott is an editor and writer who lives in London and gardens on the edge of Wales near Monmouth. His essays have appeared in a number of American and British magazines. He is a retired senior editor of the American publisher Alfred A. Knopf, Inc. Among his books are The Transplanted Gardener, The Potting Shed Papers and More Papers from the Potting Shed (all Frances Lincoln) and a variety of anthologies ranging from The Greatest Cat Stories Ever Told to The Royal Horticultural Society Treasury of Garden Writing (Frances Lincoln).
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2007
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/02/2011
- Content Note66 colour illustrations, 63 extracts
- Weight480 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCharles Elliot
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.