Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling author of Catch! shares the innovation secrets that helped Boeing turn itself around from the brink of collapse The Rudolph Factor tells the story of Boeing's spectacular turnaround through a discussion of principles and qualities that are transferable and replicable to any size or type of organization in any industry.
- Author BiographyCyndi Laurin, PhD , is an author, international keynote speaker, and founder of Guide to Greatness, LLC. She specializes in process improvement and performance man-agement. She is also the bestselling author of Catch! Craig Morningstar is an experienced senior-level executive whose background includes positions at Southwest Airlines and Charles Schwab. He is also an entrepreneur who has founded, operated, and sold several companies.
- Author(s)Craig Morningstar,Cyndi Laurin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width150 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.