All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome people seem more contented, fulfilled, enthusiastic about life . . . just plain happier. Is it genes? Money? No. It's the choices they make, how they behave, every single day. Now, Templar brings together the rules that happy, successful people follow: small, simple, commonsense, doable rules that can change a person's life.
- Author BiographyRichard Templar is an astute observer of human behavior and understands what makes the difference between those of us who effortlessly glide towards success and those of us who struggle against the tide. He has distilled these observations into his Rules titles. More than 1 million people around the world have enjoyed and now play by Richard Templar's Rules.
- Author(s)Richard Templar
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date19/07/2012
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £10.97Trending at £12.98
- £11.69Trending at £12.70
- £10.13Trending at £11.00
- £11.05Trending at £12.20
- £8.05Trending at £8.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.23
- £9.78Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.