All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA riveting portrait of the Gold Rush, by the award winning author of Down the Great Unknown and The Forger's Spell.
- Author BiographyEdward Dolnick is the author of The Forger's Spell, Down the Great Unknown and Edgar Award-winning The Rescue Artist. A former chief science writer at the Boston Globe, he has written for The Atlantic Monthly, the New York Times Magazine, and many other publications. There are over 130,000 copies of his books in print. He lives with his wife near Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Edward Dolnick
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date23/12/2015
- Content Note8pp b/w photo insert
- Weight628 g
- Width157 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.48Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.94
- £10.10Trending at £11.44
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £14.36Trending at £14.61
- £10.50Trending at £14.12
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.