All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the collapse of the Soviet Union, over 25 million Russian speakers ended up living outside their homeland. Some remained in the non-Russian former Soviet republics which became independent states, whilst others migrated. This book discusses language and identity of the Russian speakers outside Russia from a sociolinguistic perspective.
- Author BiographyLara Ryazanova-Clarke is Senior Lecturer and Head of Russian in the School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures and Academic Director of the Princess Dashkova Russian Centre at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- Series TitleRussian Language and Society
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byLara Ryazanova-Clarke
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.65Trending at £18.02
- £27.89Trending at £29.35
- £23.41Trending at £26.99
- £24.13Trending at £26.93
- £11.73Trending at £12.27
- £17.52Trending at £18.08
- £20.87Trending at £24.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.