All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssays discuss science, mythology, language, style, history, semiotics, literature, and meaning.
- Author BiographyRoland Barthes was born in 1915 and studied French literature and classics at the University of Paris. After teaching French at universities in Rumania and Egypt, he joined the Centre de Recherche Scientifique, where he devoted himself to research in sociology and lexicology. He was a professor at the College de France until his death in 1980.
- Author(s)Roland Barthes
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication18/01/1989
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byRichard Howard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £9.95Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.