All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the sequel to The SAS at War , which dealt with the foundation of the regiment by David Stirling and its role up to 1945. It takes the story forward to the storming of the Iranian Embassy, the attack on the IRA in Gibraltar, and the under-cover Gulf war.
- Author BiographyAnthony Kemp is a military historian and television producer/director living in France. He is the author of THE SAS AT WAR 1941-45, THE SECRET HUNTERS and THE UNKNOWN BATTLE-METZ 1944.
- Author(s)Anthony Kemp
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitlePenguin Classic Military History S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/05/2003
- Content Note16 b&w illustrations, maps, notes, index
- Weight297 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.31
- £7.20Trending at £9.55
- £9.54Trending at £10.50
- £4.95Trending at £5.21
- £5.80Trending at £6.10
- £6.90Trending at £7.32
- £7.71Trending at £14.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.