All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis essay traces the unfolding visual biography of the Sacred Heart, showing how imagery and visual practice document the history of the devotion and the remarkable range of its evolution.
- Author BiographyDavid Morgan is profesor of religion at Duke University.
- Author(s)David Morgan
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleMeertens Ethnology Cahier
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note11 black and white illustrations
- Weight89 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £4.65Trending at £4.84
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.