All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWedding an analysis of relevant anthropological literature and philosophical theory, this book seeks to reposition violence as a central concern for ethical thought.
- Author BiographyWendy C. Hamblet is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Adelphi University. Her research focuses upon the problems frustrating peaceful engagement within and among human communities, especially for communities that have suffered histories of radical victimization.
- Author(s)Wendy C. Hamblet
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication11/12/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.