All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £7.82Trending at £8.34
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the enormous changes that have taken place in our knowledge and understanding of developmental disorders, this groundbreaking international volume brings this vast and complex field together for the first time.
- Author BiographyPatricia Howlin PhD is Professor of Clinical Child Psychology at the Institute of Psychiatry, King's College, London. Prof. Charman holds the Chair in Clinical Child Psychology at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King's College London. His main research interest is the investigation of social cognitive development in children with autism and the clinical application of this work via screening, diagnostic, epidemiological, intervention, and 'at risk' studies. He is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist and works in a specialist service for children with autism and complex neurodevelopmental conditions at the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust. He has published more than 250 peer-reviewed papers and over 30 book chapters. He has served on a number of expert panels for the Medical Research Council and NICE in the UK, NIH in the USA and the WHO. He has worked closely with Ambitious about Autism, the National Autistic Society, Research Autism and Autistica to advocate for services and positive policy development for individuals with autism spectrum disorders and their families. Mohammad Ghaziuddin is an Associate Professor of Child Psychiatry at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, USA.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1202 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byMohammad Ghaziuddin,Patricia Howlin,Tony Charman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.