All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe SAGE Handbook of Organizational Communication, completely reconceptualized for this Third Edition, is a landmark volume that weaves together the various threads of this interdisciplinary area of scholarship.
- Author BiographyLinda L. Putnam is a Research Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Her current research interests include discourse analysis in organizations, negotiation and organizational conflict, and gender. She is the co-editor of twelve books, including The SAGE Handbook of Organizational Communication (2014), Building Theories of Organization: The Constitutive Role of Communication (2009) and the author/co-author of over 180 journal articles and book chapters. She is a Distinguished Scholar of the National Communication Association, a Fellow of the International Communication Association, and a recipient of the Distinguished Service Award from the Academy of Management. Dennis K. Mumby (Ph.D., M.A., Southern Illinois University; BA, Sheffield Hallam University) is Professor and Chair of Communication Studies at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and a Fellow of UNC's Institute for the Arts and Humanities. His research focuses on the relationships among discourse, power, gender, and organizing. A Fellow of the International Communication Association and a National Communication Association Distinguished Scholar, he has published six books and over 50 articles in the area of critical organization studies, and his work has appeared in journals such as Academy of Management Review, Management Communication Quarterly, Communication Monographs, Discourse & Society, and Human Relations. He is past chair of the Organizational Communication Division of NCA, a six-time winner of the division's annual research award, and a recipient of the division's Fredric M. Jablin Award for contributions to the field of organizational communication.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1474 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDennis K. Mumby,Linda L. Putnam
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.