All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an impressively comprehensive critical review of contemporary issues, debates and trends across the domain of organizational research. It will be an indispensible reference work for all organizational researchers.
- Author BiographyAlan Bryman is Professor of Organizational and Social Research, School of Management, University of Leicester, UK.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight1338 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byAlan Bryman,David Buchanan
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.